Our secretarial department assists with various statutory secretarial services as required by the Companies Act 2004 and Close Corporations Act 1988.
Maintenance of statutory records
We maintain the following registers in the manner required by the Namibian Companies Act 2004:
- Register of members;
- Register of debenture holders;
- Register of directors and officers;
- Register of pledges, cessions and bonds;
- Register of interest in contracts; and
- Minute books of the proceedings of general and board meetings.
Drafting and lodging of the relevant documents and statutory forms to affect any required changes and/or re-structuring for companies and closed corporations.
Acting as the Registered Office (as defined by the Companies Act), if required
Provision of safe custody facilities for secretarial documentation, if required.